about our nature
With Cannaliz, the goal is to develop hemp/cannabis based CBD/Cannabidiol-rich products, which are legal as they are low in THC. Our goal is to make them more accessible in Switzerland and Europe, without any medical claims.
We are very careful to produce high-quality extracts and flowers. We choose naturally grown hemps, in order to make products of the best quality. We are constantly developing new flowers and extracts, with a variety of profiles of essential oils, cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other molecules in hemp, which all have distinctive properties.
We extract ourselves hemp essential oils, inspired from on a method called RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) that best retrieves the majority of the active components of hemp. Following to a pure ethanol maceration, we perform a full totum extract, aiming at provide all necessary molecules needed for an entourage effect; our extracts contain all essential oils, cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes. We fill our bottles and cartridges in our production unit, and do control our production process with analysis made internal and externally by various laboratories in Switzerland and the European Union. You will therefore find unique products with a strict and consistent qualitative follow-up.
We are working in Switzerland, in Geneva, in various production and warehousing locations.
specificities of our Hemp
The hemp used by Cannaliz is a hemp grown in Switzerland. When our swiss suppliers run out of stock, we have to supply ourselves in Spain, in France, in Italy. These producers grow hemp in a sustainable way. We know most of our suppliers, and we visit then regularly so that we can observe our hemp grow and develop its flavours. These guys are just like us, with a passion for nature. see some of our our pictures
On our packaging, it says “100% Organic“; this indicates that the components used in our products are all from environmentally friendly practices. Some are certified “BIO”, others do not. Our final products do not have “BIO”, “GAP”, “GMP”, or other certifications.
We aim to ideally work with products of permaculture origin, which offers special conditions of natural growth, in ‘wild’ mode. Therefore, there is a very high concentration of active substances (cannabinoids, terpenes and sesquiterpenes). What is that permaculture? “Permaculture is a system made of agricultural and social design principles centered around simulating or directly utilizing the patterns and features observed in natural ecosystems.” In addition, it aims to create a highly efficient sustainable agricultural production (through manual and reduced mechanical work), which is respectful of human beings and nature surrounding it. These so-called “wild” culture conditions provide a special quality of hemp, with a maximum of terpenes and sesquiterpenes (essential oils) that actually are the natural defences of the plant.against its different predators. Read more on Wikipedia. Any producer meeting these criteria is invited to contact us to discuss the possibilities of partnerships.
Our technique is inspired by the famous Rick Simpson oil (RSO):
- use of 100% organic plant material for the extract: if the Cannabis plant was grown in soil contaminated with pesticides or heavy metals, these will be present in the Rick Simpson oil extract.
- use a high quality solvent for the RSO extraction: alcosuisse provides a certified high quality anhydrous Ethanol made from agricultural raw material. There are risks at multiple stages of the process, in particular related to explosion linked to the use of solvent.
- filtration of the extract: we are using qualitative filters which makes the filtration process very slow but very precise
- solvent evaporation from the oil: following to the extraction we run a purification process that lasts from 1 to 2 full days, until all Ethanol is gone.
- batch tests: all preparation are batch tested so that each product is being sold with a lot number corresponding to a lab test.
- proper safety and good manufacturing processes: we run our operations in professional laboratories equiped in such a way that both our staff and preparations are under strict controls and processes.
Cannaliz products are hemp essential oils (terpenophenolic) based, diluted or mixed, and are classified as chemical products, without any medical claims. Following to our full-totum extract, they typically contain cannabinoids and terpenes. The final user holds the risks of using such essential oils.
They can typically contain some of the following component (HS Codes):
- 1301.90+3301.90 cannabis extract and its essential oils
- 2905.32 Propylene glycol (PG)
- 1509.10 olive oil
- 8506.50 lithium batteries
- 5301.10 hemp flowers
In this regard, it is the chemicals division of the Federal Office of Public Health FOPH and cantonal chemicals inspectors that are competent. For more information, we invite you to check the following links :
Cannaliz is brand created by CannaXtract labs, which was active since 2013-2014 in the CBD/Cannabidiol business, providing customers with E-liquids and Oils. In 2015, it integrated PhytoXtract and launched Cannaliz®, a new product line with eliquides, vape pens, oils, dab-wax, flowers.
This website is dedicated to the sale of Cannaliz products, mainly in Switzerland. Sales in Europe are possible, but import / export charges may apply; please refer to the general conditions.