about our nature
With Cannaliz, the goal is to develop hemp/cannabis based CBD/Cannabidiol-rich products, which are legal as they are low in THC, and are accessible in Switzerland and Europe, without any medical claims.
We are very careful to produce high-quality extracts and flowers. We choose naturally grown hemp, in order to make products of the best quality. We are constantly developing new flowers and extracts, with a variety of profiles of essential oils, cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other molecules in hemp, which all have distinctive properties.
We extract ourselves at cannaxtract labs, hemp and cannabis essential oils, inspired from methods that best retrieve the majority of the active components. We perform a full totum extract ((full spectrum), aiming at providing all necessary molecules needed for an entourage effect; our extracts contain all essential oils, cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes. We fill our bottles and cartridges in our production unit in Geneva, Switzerland. We do control our production process with analysis made internally and with expertise at cannalytix labs as well as externally by various laboratories in Switzerland and the European Union. You will therefore find unique products with a strict and consistent qualitative follow-up.
We are working in Switzerland, in Geneva. We are in contact with many different local actors to work on the local economy and short cycles. Also, we ensure full traceability of our products with an information system specially tailored for the cannabis.
specificities of our Hemp
The hemp used by Cannaliz is mainly hemp grown in Switzerland. When our swiss suppliers run out of stock, we supply ourselves in Spain, in France or in Italy. These producers all grow hemp in a sustainable way. We know well our suppliers, and we visit them regularly so that we can observe our hemp grow and develop its flavors. These guys are just like us, with a passion for nature.
On our packaging, it says "100% Organic"; this indicates that the components used in our products are all from environmentally friendly practices.
We aim to work with products of permaculture origin, which offers special conditions of natural growth, in 'wild' mode. Therefore, there is a very high concentration of active substances (cannabinoids, terpenes and sesquiterpenes). "Permaculture is a system made of agricultural and social design principles centered around simulating or directly utilizing the patterns and features observed in natural ecosystems." In addition, it aims to create a highly efficient sustainable agricultural production (through manual and reduced mechanical work), which is respectful of human beings and the nature surrounding it. These so-called "wild" culture conditions provide a special quality of hemp, with a maximum of terpenes and sesquiterpenes (essential oils) that actually are the natural defenses of the plant.against its different predators. Read more on Wikipedia. Any producer meeting these criteria is invited to contact us to discuss the possibilities of partnerships.
product design and methodologies
Orignial inspired by Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
- use of 100% organic plant material for the extract
- use a high-quality solvent for the RSO extraction: alcosuisse provides a certified high-quality anhydrous Ethanol made from agricultural raw material
- filtration of the extract: we are using qualitative filters which makes the filtration process very precise
- solvent evaporation from the oil: following to the extraction we run a purification process until all Ethanol is evaporated
- batch tests: all preparation are batch tested so that each product is being sold with a lot number corresponding to a lab test.
- proper safety and good manufacturing processes: we run our operations in professional laboratories equipped in such a way that both our staff and preparations are under strict controls and processes.
Read more on Cannaxtract "RSO inspired cold ethanol extraction"
ultrasonic (since 2018)
Our second technic is based on sound waves... more to come in a near future product lines
Cannaliz CBD Oils
There are 3 differents oils product lines:
- the original line: made with hemp full plants
- the selection line: made with flower from charlotte's web cannabis strain
- the technical line: where THC ratio to CBD is the highest
Decarboxylation: the oils can either we "raw" (with CBD + CBDa, which we called "semi-decarboxylated"), or Decarboxylated (with only CBD). In the original plant, you mainly find CBDa, which has to be heated to be transformed into CBD.
we focus on different terpenes
Cannaliz products are hemp essential oils (terpenophenolic) based, diluted or mixed, and are classified as chemical products, without any medical claims. Following to our full -> full-totum extract, they typically contain cannabinoids and terpenes.
They can typically contain some of the following component (HS Codes):
- 1301.90+3301.90 cannabis extract and its essential oils
- 2905.32 Propylene glycol (PG), Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetol
- 1509.10 olive oil
- 8506.50 lithium batteries
- 5301.10 hemp flowers
In this regard, it is the chemicals division of the Federal Office of Public Health FOPH and cantonal chemicals inspectors that are competent. For more information, we invite you to check the following links :
more on all product classification on product-classification-ch-switzerland