Cannaliz is a brand from Phytocloud active since 2013 in the CBD/Cannabidiol business, providing
customers with Oils and E-liquids.
This website is dedicated to the sale of our Cannaliz products.
With Cannaliz, the goal is to develop cannabis based CBD/Cannabidiol-rich products, which are legal as they are under 1% of THC, and are accessible in Switzerland without any medical claims.
To produce high-quality extracts, we choose naturally grown cannabis, in order to make products of the best quality.
Constantly developing new extracts, with a variety of profiles of essential oils, cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, and other molecules in cannabis, which all have distinctive properties.
We extract ourselves at labs, swiss cannabis and essential oils, inspired from methods that best retrieve the majority of the active components.
Performing a full spectrum extract aiming at providing all necessary molecules needed for an entourage effect.
Our extracts contain all essential oils, cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes.
We fill our bottles and cartridges in our production unit in Geneva, Switzerland.
Production process with analysis in Switzerland.
You will therefore find unique products with a strict and consistent qualitative follow-up.
We are working in Switzerland, in Geneva.
Also, we ensure full traceability of our products with an information system specially tailored for the cannabis.
specificities of our cannabis
The cannabis used by Cannaliz is cannabis grown in Switzerland.
These producers all grow hemp in a sustainable way.
We know well our suppliers, and we visit them regularly so that we can observe our hemp grow and develop its flavors. 100% organic.
On our packaging, it says “100% Organic”; this indicates that the components used in our products are all from environmentally friendly practices.
Therefore, there is a very high concentration of active substances (cannabinoids, terpenes and sesquiterpenes).
“Permaculture is a system made of agricultural and social design principles centered around simulating or directly utilizing the patterns and features observed in natural ecosystems.”
In addition, it aims to create a highly efficient sustainable agricultural production (through manual and reduced mechanical work), which is respectful of human beings and the nature surrounding it.
Any producer meeting these criteria is invited to contact us to discuss the possibilities of partnerships.
Product design and methodologies
Orignial inspired by Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
- Use of 100% organic plant material for the extract
- Use a high-quality solvent for the RSO extraction: alcosuisse provides a certified high-quality anhydrous Ethanol made from agricultural raw material
- Filtration of the extract: we are using qualitative filters which makes the filtration process very precise
- Solvent evaporation from the oil: following to the extraction we run a purification process until all Ethanol is evaporated
- Batch tests: all preparation are batch tested so that each product is being sold with a lot number corresponding to a lab test.
- Proper safety and good manufacturing processes: we run our operations in professional laboratories equipped in such a way that both our staff and preparations are under strict controls and processes.
Read more on “RSO inspired cold ethanol extraction”
Cannaliz CBD Oils
There are 3 differents oils product lines:
- The original line: made with cannabis full plants.
- The CW line: made with flower from charlotte’s web cannabis strain.
- The ratio line: where THC ratio to CBD is the highest.
Decarboxylation: the oils can either we “raw” (with CBD + CBDa, which we called “semi-decarboxylated”), or Decarboxylated (with only CBD). In the original plant, you mainly find CBDa, which has to be heated to be transformed into CBD. Eliquids we focus on different terpenes.
Cannaliz products are hemp essential oils (terpenophenolic) based, diluted or mixed, and are classified as chemical products, without any medical claims.
Following to our full -> full-totum extract, they typically contain cannabinoids and terpenes.
They can typically contain some of the following component (HS Codes):
- 1301.90+3301.90 cannabis extract and its essential oils
- 1509.10 olive oil
- 5301.10 hemp flowers
In this regard, it is the chemicals division of the Federal Office of Public Health FOPH and cantonal chemicals inspectors that are competent.
For more information, we invite you to check the following links :
More on all product classification on product-classification-ch-switzerland.